Tuesday 23 October 2012

Your Once, Twice, Three Times a Stamper...!

This is a new technique that's quite popular right now.  So much so that it will be incorporated into my next classes on 2 & 7 November.  Check out the class page at the right of this post for more info.

It's called Triple Time, for fairly obvious reasons, and you can get all sorts of looks depending on the stamps and colours you choose.

This one was my first attempt and I like how it turned out. 


It uses Spiced Paisley stamps in Gumball Green, Midnight Muse & More Mustard.  The card base and mats are Crumb Cake, and the stamped layers, Whisper White.   I chose the sentiment from Best Dad Ever because it's a card that I think would work for a male, not too fussy, not too pretty!

This is one of my favourite sets - Creative Elements.


 I LOVE that flower. And it's stamped in Elegant Eggplant, and I'm a fan of purple.  The flourish from the same set was done in Melon Mambo.  The sentiment looked a bit lost so I put a flare on it with the rhinestones.  Tip:  when you get your rhinestone jewels from SU, they come in 4 different sizes.  The smallest ones are in 3 rows.  They are attached together, with 21 in each row and designed to be used that way.  I've seen so many people cut them into singles, only to reassemble them in a row!!! Funny eh?!

Finally, I had to do a Christmas Triple Time using Scentsational Season. 



Crumb Cake, Gumball Green & Real Red are the ink colours.  I added some glitz to the gingerbread man so his little buttons would stand out.  The greeting is from For My Family.  A great set for everyone!

Book a class and get the inside scoop on this lovely new technique!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.