Friday 5 October 2012

Quick Christmas Cards

Stampin' Up! introduced rub ons some years back, and I'm embarrassed to say that I still have rather a lot of them left over.

They actually make cards really quick and easy!   And if you were lucky enough to buy the co-ordinating designer series papers and rub-ons, you've got the job done double quick!

The word JOY is the rub on here.  The chipboard stars are covered with glitter.

First time I've tried this funny little fold to make a Christmas tree.  I got the instructions on Pinterest here.  This is our new christmas dsp - Be of Good Cheer

Again, the rub on is the greeting.  And how yummy is that paper?  Christmalicious!

I think these were call Jolly Holiday, but I'm not sure.  Anyway the main colours are Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla.  Not matter how many times I use non-traditional colours (and I do like them too), I always find myself returning to this combo.

Go dig out your rub-ons and see what you can whip up in a flash!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.