Monday 17 September 2012

Monsters Galore!

I was playing with the Make a Monster set today as it will be featured in my classes this week.

Thought I'd share this cute card with you.



I stamped the monsters onto Whisper White cardstock then used Stampin' Up!'s watercolour pencils to colour them in.  I didn't use an aqua painter because the images should really be stamped on watercolour paper for it to work properly, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

The most time consuming part was cutting them out, but it's relaxing and who doesn't need that ?!

I still have some spaces in this weeks classes if you'd like to come along and try out this stamp set for yourself.  And before you ask, no, this isn't the project!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets:Make a Monster  & Calendar Alphabet (R)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green & Elegant Eggplant
Watercolour Pencils
Brights Buttons
Spots Embossing Folder & Big Shot
Raffia

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.