Tuesday 7 August 2012

Somewhere over the Rainbow

I needed a Bon Voyage card, but I don't have any stamps or anything really suitable for a young lady who is moving to England with her family.  

I found this cute card here that was my inspiration.   Not having any of the things used in the sample, I made up my own.


What do you think?

All the materials used are Stampin' Up!, But essentially it's just cardstock & the Big Shot with the Timeless Type Alphabet.   I drew the clouds by hand and cut them out.   The rainbow was made using the 2 1/2" circle punch.  Basically, you punch a half circle out of cardstock, then slide the punch back over the negative, about 5mm above the top edge of the semi-circle and punch again.  That gives you the arc for each layer of the rainbow.

See you soon!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.