Friday 17 August 2012

Simply Scored CAS

I would put this card in my clean & simple category.  It's very straightforward and uses a minimum of supplies.  Plus it was quick to make.


Yes, it's another sneak peek using products from the upcoming catalogue (get your copy at my launch party on 1 Sept).  Contact me today if you'd like to come along, I only have a couple of spaces left, so be quick!

The colours used are Tangerine Tango for the base & bird.  I love the depth of this particular orange.  The leaf is stamped in Old Olive while the flower and sentiment are done in Tempting Turquoise.   Not colours I'd normally put together, however I did want to try a different combination, so I grabbed my Color Coach & voila, this is what I found.  Don't they look nice and fresh together?!

Happy Friday.
Karen

P.S.  Darling Stamp & Scrap is on tomorrow and there's still a couple of spots if you'd like to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.