Saturday 23 June 2012

PPA137

This is a card I made for a Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge this week.   I hadn't started out to make a Christmas card, but that's how it ended up.



I just love the little Robin Red Breast.  I made him by inking one of the birds from the Aviary stamp set using markers.  So cute!

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Aviary & Small Script (R)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive & Early Espresso classic ink pads, Early Espresso & Real Red markers
DSP: Early Espresson from the DSP Neutral Stack
Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade & Victoria Crochet Trim
Large & small oval punches. 
I traced a plant pot for the circle and hand cut it.

Hope you have a crafty day.

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.