Friday 1 June 2012

Convention Swaps

I'm preparing this post ahead of time because I didn't want to wait until I get home to share my swaps with you this year.  

Yes, you'll have to wait to see the swaps I get in exchange, but since I will have given them all out by the time this post pops up I'm not spoiling the surprise for anyone.

 All up, I made 70 necklaces.   They all have DSP on them and either a rhinestone or pearl jewel.
 The Basic Black & Flirtatious DSP came out looking gorgeous.

Interestingly, a couple of the papers changed colour slightly when I added the Crystal Effects.

Cute eh?    I do hope some of the lovely ladies wear them.  I'll be wearing mine as I've co-ordinated them with my outfits....giggle.

Happy Friday!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.