Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Easter Basket

Every year I make some sort of easter basket.  This one started out as Box #2 for the Big Shot - you need one of these!!



I used the Top Note, also for the Big Shot.   Remember the green Top Note frame I used yesterday?  Well today I used the die cut to make this little box.   I've added some gorgeous DSP from Bella Rose, now retired, but still a favourite.

The pink scallop strip is a sneaky peaky at the edgelit that's coming in the Autumn-Winter mini available April 1st.  It has cute 'bumps' on each scallop.

Guess where those Riding Hood Red Boho Blossoms came from.......yep, they are the flowers from the stencil I used yesterday as well. 

Oh it's so satisfying to use up EVERYTHING!

Happy Tuesday!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Karen, How darling, what a cute basket. How did you make the box inside and to hold the two top notes? Thank you for another great inspiration. Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie
    The pink box was made using Box #2 Die with the Big Shot. I just cut the lid off!
    Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, you are a clever bunny! Tee hee! Cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very sweet with the flowers and lace handles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you a clever bunny! Tee hee. Cheers Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.