Thursday 12 January 2012

Imagine the Possibilities

When it comes to using scraps, the possibilities are endless, as I'm finding out.

This card was unbelievably simple and all determined by the size of the top layer (Concord Crush).  I punched out circles with the 1 1/4" punch and layered them on top of eachother moving them around until I was happy with the look.  The faux stitching was an accident - the thread broke in the machine so I ended up with a nice row of holes!!  White gel pen to the rescue.

Tip:  Be careful starting a card in this fashion i.e. top layer first.  This card won't fit in a standard size envelope, so keep that in mind if you don't want to make an en-vy as well.

Happy Thursday.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.