Thursday 1 December 2011

December Frenzy is Here!

December marks a number of occasions in our family.  The most important is my daughter's birthday today.......here's a picture of her card:


I even decorated the inside.  Love that butterfly die for the Big Shot

Happy Birthday Hayley.  It's also the beginning of the silly season for us.....the decorations will go up once the birthday celebrations are over and we'll start the round of social events & generally get all christmassy feeling!


It's also a big month for Stampin' Up! with their December Frenzy sale.........see the flyer here with AMAZING prices.   I'm so relieved that I didn't order a couple of these products last month so now I can save some dollars for extra Christmas shopping...giggle.

And of course, the Summer Mini Catalogue products are available today....woo hoo, it's a good day in crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.