Monday 21 November 2011

There's a Buzz in the Air

The Summer Mini is due out on December 1st.....I can hardly wait to show you.  Here's a little lookie at a couple of projects I made with one of the stamp sets:


Quite pretty I think!   And oh so simple.  A quick one layer card with the sentiment stamped twice in 2 colours then punched out and raised on dimensionals.   A little silver clip from the Clips Asst pack adds a nice detail and the ribbon, well, I just love the ruffles!  There's a smidgen of yellow behind the decorative label.....it's bleach.  It was intentional, I assure you.  I'm planning a class on that technique coming soon.


This heart is from the same set as the stamped image above.  I did a bit of spotlighting to highlight the bird and butterfly.  Not sure if you can see the little pearls in the centre of some of the flowers, they are so delicate.  Organza ribbon, a crocheted flower & an Antique Brad.....need I say more?  The colours are Poppy Parade (red), Baja Breeze (blue) and So Saffron.  Not a colour combo I would choose but the Color Coach told me to do it, so I figured I'd better try! 

Right, I'm off to the beach for breakfast, hope you have a nice day planned....see ya!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.