Friday 18 November 2011

It's a Scrapbook Page!

It's been a long time since I did a page.  Please don't read back through my scrapbook posts because you'll find I've done nothing I promised!  Oh, the best laid plans....giggle!

Last night I went to a scrapbook class that my downline Irene was hosting.   This is what I made:




Isn't it gorgeous?  I copied (almost exactly) the sample because no matter how hard I try, I just can't do my own thing in a class.   I get all flustered and then end up with a project I don't like, so this way, I come home with a perfect project, one I love and that I can then develop in the relative peace of my craft room.

Supplies used:
Ornament Punch - well duh, right?!    Some were stamped first using Contempo Christmas, others are dry embossed using the Polka Dots embossing folder and the Big Shot.
A few were Spritzed to give them some sparkle. 

The pictures were taken during a Christmas holiday in Mammoth, CA a couple of years ago.  Such lovely memories.   But the $64 million question.....will I do more pages....you'll have to check back to see!
Have a great weekend.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.