Tuesday 13 September 2011

Fancy Favour in Fabric

I got a lot of ideas for the Big Shot at our recent regional training day, so decided to make a box with the Fancy Favour die before I completely forgot what I'd seen!    And it made a great project for our team meeting last night.

This is also my first experience using the adhesive sheets made by Sizzix (and sold by Stampin' Up!) specially for use with fabric.  It really makes adhering fabric to cardstock very easy and therefore, achievable.   I'm not a sew-er, although I can sew, but I do love fabric and think it's gorgeous when combined with paper craft projects.

Without further ado, here's what I made.



This is the pretty fabric called Flirtatious.  It's colours are Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White & Wisteria Wonder.  I had a bit left over after I'd cut out the box so I was able to use the Blossom Party die to cut the little flower.  The brads are from our neutrals range & the ribbon is taffeta.

Leave a comment if you like it!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.