Tuesday 20 September 2011

All elastic bands are not created equal....

I popped by Michelle's place last week to welcome her to my SU team and she had been busy creating some cards.  She had a gorgeous display of projects and quite a variety from angry birds to Christmas baubles!   Needing to make a male birthday card today (& stressing over it!) I suddenly remembered the angry bird!   That led me to Michelles inspiration and ultimately to having a go myself.

Here's the result......cased quite well I think!   And here's a link to Tami's blog.  Thanks Tami for an inspiring way to look at punches.




Oh, and the title of this post?   Well, I discovered that I'll buy better elastic bands in future, these one's are square and they don't stick to ANYTHING!  I have finally coaxed them into position with dimensionals & snail, but I hope the recipient isn't too rough with it because it's likely to pop off at any moment!!

Happy Tuesday.  Hope you are enjoying our glorious spring weather.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.