Wednesday 31 August 2011

Less Than One Day To Go!

That's right, tomorrow we can order from the new catalogue.....woohoo!   But today, I had a play with some things I got on my preorder (demonstrator privelages, yeh!).



I really like the Lace Border Punch and wanted to use it to edge this card....but guess what?   When I punched it on the edge of the Wisteria Wonder base it fell off!   Yep, it's a border punch that comes clean off leaving a straight line on whatever you've punched it from....funny when you do it the first time!  So the resulting strip of Lucky Limeade was a necessity, and fortunately I like it.

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Creative Elements and Well Scripted
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder & Island Indigo
Ribbon:  White Taffeta
Lace Border Punch
Basic Jewels Rhinestones

Hope you like it too!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.