Monday 6 June 2011

Customer Challenge

During Convention, Stampin' Up! offer Memento Mall which is an opportunity for demonstrators to shop for company logo merchandise.  There are always lovely things to buy and all using SU's amazing colours and patterns.  This year was no exception with bags, stationery items, aprons, clothing......the list goes on.

I loved the magnetic bookmarks in the patterned In Color Designer Series paper designs, so I bought some to give to my customers.    I decided to throw them the challenge to decorate their bookmarks any way they liked.......lol I thought a bit of ribbon & a flower would suffice, but look what they came up with.....



Michelle made this cute little sheep with punches & that Haiku paper - gorgeous

Gloria chose the Concord Crush bookmark. Doesn't it make a lovely backdrop for this colourful butterfly laid on the scalloped oval punch shape?




Hope you like them.  I will show you some more after the next class.

Happy stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.