Tuesday 24 May 2011

Swaps from Convention 2011

I was lucky to receive about 40 swaps during Convention this year - I mentioned the variety in my last post, which totally blew me away in terms of the genius ideas I saw - of course that meant I gave away 40 swaps made by me, so it was tres busy in that last week before we flew!

There's too many products to list, however you'll see the demo's name under each pic.  Let me know if you want any other details like instructions or contact info and I'll do my best to help.

Here's some of my fav's:


Barbara Bicknell, NZ

Cheryl O'Bree

Denielle Bernauer

Glyn Savage

Jane McGlade Smith

Mine - designed to coordinate with my outfit on the first day!

My swap in Tracy's colours because she loves orange - coincidently the SU bag was in the Sweet and Sour DSP too!

Kathy Faulkner - the vintage technique here was perfect

Kathy Faulkner's accordian surprise inside the box

Lyn Morrison.  I only take this off to shower!!!

Lyn Morrison

Marija Paic - never be short of an embellishment again

Nerida Carter - always elegant and stylish

Michelle Martin

Nicola Duffield


I love your feedback, so please leave a comment below if you like what you see. 

Happy Crafting
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.