Wednesday 6 April 2011

Banner

I wanted to try out a wavy blade on my rotary cutter today so this is what I made:




If you are a regular to my blog you may know that I aspire to one day finding time to scrapbook as well as make cards and stuff.  The wavy blade is great for borders so maybe I've moved closer to scrapbooking aferall!  

Supplies:
Urban Garden DSP (R)
Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss (R) cardstock
Scallop Circle Die & Big Shot
Large Flower Punch
Three Flower Punch - this is an SU one prior to the Boho Blossoms.  I don't remember it's proper name.
To cut the pictures out, I used a template to trace the shape and then hand cut it out.  A braver person would use the Circle Scissor Plus but I didn't have any spare pics and I've not quite perfected that skill yet! 

Anyway, I like the results.  Hope you do too.

Till next time
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.