Tuesday 11 January 2011

What have I been doing?

Well, it's holiday time and I decided to take January off this year, hence the lack of posts.   I will be adding some projects over the next week, although technically I'm still on holiday.

Today we decided to go see Mirazozo, an inflatable structure on the forecourt of the Opera House.    It was really good.   I've never been in anything like it and once I got over my initial claustrophobic response, it was a very enjoyable half hour.  It's kind of futuristic and a bit Doctor Who-like.   I so wish David Tennant had popped out of one of the modules to say hi!    Alas, I can dream.    But here's a few pics.  And even though it's not crafty, I think you could take some inspiration from the shapes and colours, and the way the light plays on the vinyl structure.


 








Thanks for looking.  Happy summer.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.