Thursday 16 September 2010

Sketch Thursday

This week has been all about Mojo's, so I thought I'd continue the trend and post a sketch that you might like to try.   It's not sophisticated like Split Coast, nor is there a Mr Linky to attach it to anything, but it might be fun to have a go anyway.    Of course if you want to share your creation, you can always send me a comment with a link to your own blog, just to show off!!

I will give this sketch to my class participants this month.  And they can vote on their favourite and the winner will get a small prize.  Don't know what it will be yet, maybe a new marker or a length of new ribbon or something along those lines.  

Remember, it's just for fun, and the goal is de-stress!  So don't overthink it.



Stamp happy, all day long if you can!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.