Friday 24 September 2010

Printed Petals Versatility

This set makes a gorgeous "go-to" flower set because you can do so much with it.  I really like it for one layer cards, and it's perfect for a "kissing" technique.    We will be using this set in our first two October classes so if you like what you see, come along to the class and see what else you can do.









The colours I chose for these projects are the new Pear Pizzazz, and the good old faithfuls Pumpkin Pie & Bashful Blue.  All favourites.   The cards only took a few minutes to make  because I stuck to the same group of supplies and just messed with the layouts.

This next card is one I made for the catalogue launch and I used the masking technique.  It's in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo & So Saffron.




Stamp happy.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.