Tuesday 31 August 2010

Sunday's Catalogue Launch

A great day was had by all!    Thank you ladies for coming along & "playing" on Sunday.   It was a lot of fun, good company & great crafting.   We had some afternoon tea, did a couple of prize draws, made a Fancy Favor gift box with the Big Shot (you need one of these!), and most importantly had a good look at the new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.  The scavenger hunt got everyone searching for products and of course, finding new treasures & ideas galore.   I know of at least one attendee who got into bed that night with her copy to read!!!   I too have been known to slide into bed early with my catalogue for a little crafty reading that guarantees dreams of ribbon, paper & brads.......that's brads...not Brad!! 

Here's some pics for you:

Some of my 3D samples to showcase our beautiful new products
The sample table
I love my Stampin' Up! display tree.  Nice cards too, eh?!
The Big Shot ready to run those Fancy Favors off!
The make n take table
Afternoon tea
Tracy with her Fancy Favor Box
Michelle's Fancy Favor
Make n Take supplies
Avril reclining with her copy of the new IB&C holding her Fancy Favor creation
Gudula is clearly pleased with her design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.