Friday 30 July 2010

Mojo Monday 149

My latest Mojo Monday card is a little late...yeh, I know it's Friday!   I have no idea where this week went to.  Between the classes, the kids, the rain, the....the....well, better late than never. 



There's no doubt that these Mojo cards get you doing a ton of processes.    I know I could simplify it but sometimes it's good to get a whole bunch of layers and elements going in the one card.   And as you may have noticed if you've looked at the last few posts, I'm a bit stuck on the square cards.   Having to make the envelopes is getting a bit tedious though.  Might be time to find a good quality square envelope that I like (SU, we need YOU to sell these!) and base the card on it rather than the other way around...lol.

Anywho, I digress.....supplies for this card are:
Stamp Sets: Petal Pizzazz & Happy Everything
Whisper White, Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
Cottage Garden DSP
Ribbon: 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Rose Red
Buttons:  Fresh Favourites I - ages old from my US stamping days
Crystal Effects & Dazzling Diamonds
Paper Piercer & Mat Pack
I hand cut the V into the ribbon & cardstock.  And the scallop edge was done by piecing Rich Razzleberry square scallop punches together.   Tricky, but worth it!
Lastly, the little green leaves peeking behind the greeting are the wing from the Two-step bird punch.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.