Friday 11 June 2010

Scrapbook Finally Started!

Ok, so it's been a few weeks since I promised to start a scrapbook, and against all odds......increased workload, after school activities, birthday parties, yada yada, here's my first page:




Think back to the beginning of the year (well, almost) and as I thought I'd make the task more achievable by doing a page at a time, what better place to start than with back to school?

I've used the mozaic technique that I taught in a class just recently - isn't it lovely in a big splash like this?   The page is Chocolate Chip, as is the ribbon, and I've used Circle Circus, stamped tone on tone.   I love the filigree flower brads in the corner.   They're so special - perfect for my girls!   And yes, I did make a stamping error.  But it kind of adds to the handmade qualities of the page!!  That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

Leave me a comment if you like!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.