Wednesday 2 June 2010

Mozaic Madness Creations

Last week I taught a Mozaic class.   The ladies came up with some lovely designs, so I thought I'd show them here.    This technique is a popular one, so I will run it again in the future.  If you'd like to know how it's done before then, call or email me to book a class or a workshop.

I'm not sure that I've got the cards & their creators correctly linked, so rather than make a mistake, I'll just tell you that Avril, Susie, Liz, Joey, Laurel & Teresa made these!





Of course, we only used this technique to make cards during the class.  It's also gorgeous when used to decorate boxes and bags.  Not to mention how dramatic it looks on a larger scale when used on a scrapbook page.  I'll have one of those coming soon!

Happy days!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.