Monday 1 March 2010

MOJO127

Here's my Mojo Monday from last week.  I'm a bit late so I've actually missed the cut off but thought I'd put it up here anyway.   I apologise for the image quality.  I left the flash off to keep the colours true but didn't quite get the focus.

I made the card using 12"x12" Very Vanilla cut to 6"X12" which makes a lovely large square card - it means you have to make the envelope too, but that'll keep me busy later on!
The colours are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze & Close to Cocoa.   The Designer Series Paper is Parisian Breeze (retired, so you'll have to beg, borrow or steal!!).   Stamp Sets are Petal Pizzazz & Life Definitions.  I've used Stipple Kissing technique on the flower - basically, you ink up your stamp with the lighter colour, then use a stipple brush dipped in the ink of the darker colour & "stipple" over the stamp.   I do classes with this technique if you like it.

Happy Stampin'.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.