Thursday 25 March 2010

Cards, Cards, & more Cards

When I opened the front door this morning, the postie had been early and there was another envelope of cards!  And as promised, I was to report the cards received on Tuesday this week.  So a big thank you goes out to Genevra Higgs in Swanbourne, WA, Kay Koufalakis in Rostrevor, SA and Margaret Crawford in Mt Colah, NSW.  I should point out that this is Margaret's second batch AND it had a lovely big bag of Christmas cards in as well!   Ladies, your generosity is amazing, and greatly appreciated.  I'm getting quite excited about delivering all these to the department of defence and can't wait to see their faces!

I've also made some myself (not telling you how many, because I'm not finished yet!), and my Mum is still working on hers.  I think we're getting very close to our target!

Have a super day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.