Wednesday 10 February 2010

Where's your Mojo?

One of my goals this year is to expand my portfolio and blog more.  So I've decided to try some challenges, and a good place to start is with Mojo Monday sketch challenges.   It's also a good way to develop your creativity if you're new to stamping and papercraft because it gives you a starting point that often inspires you to try something different.   So here's my first Mojo Monday.  It's MOJO125.


I found this quite challenging for my first time because it forced me to use my Circle Scissors - which, by the way, is an awesome tool, but it requires some practice.  Hence the value in Mojo Monday!
Leave me a post to tell me how/where you find your Mojo.    Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.