Wednesday 24 February 2010

Gorgeous Packaging

After a very successful February class titled Take 1, Make 4, I decided to use one of my newly created cards - crazy, but sometimes I just can't part with them!



Anyway, I needed to make a box for the birthday gift, and this is what I came up with.



I also used some of the stamped cardstock that I made for the card to line the inside base of the box.



The angle's a bit weird, but I took it from above so you could see down into the box.

All materials are by Stampin' Up!  The colours used are:
Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Basic Grey.   The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss Double Striped and I've used Hodgepodge Hardware in Styled Silver on the tag.  The stamp set is Autumn Flair.

If you'd like to come to a class and make something like this, let me know.  There's nothing to purchase other than the class fee because I supply everything you'll need.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.