Wednesday 25 November 2009

Another Card Box

I absolutely love this large box, and being the determined crafter that I am, I decided to make it in metric today - yes, I got totally immersed in imperial while living in the U.S. and with all my cutting tools (and some US Stampin' Up! grid paper) in inches, I was finding it hard to adjust back to centimetres!!

I decided that this metric box - yeh, you can tell the difference...LOL - is going to be great to store my card projects from my classes in the last couple of months.

I'm wondering, how do you store your gorgeous handmade cards before you find the right person to gift them to?  Leave me a message and you'll go into a draw to win a $10 gift voucher that you can use for classes or product.

Happy stampin'

Supplies & a project instruction sheet are available if you email me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.