Saturday 10 October 2009

Christmas Planning

This is the best time of year for getting going on your Christmas cards...why? Because it's still early enough to play around with all those wonderful products until you find what you really like. I usually do a card with a family picture, but haven't decided on the picture yet, so while that idea takes shape I thought I'd play with some of my new and not-so-new Christmas stamps for inspiration. Check out my pics - sorry, hurriedly taken so not the best angles - for your inspiration.If you really want to turn out your hand made cards in a hurry this year, consider a Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up! Or team a pack of Christmas Designer Series paper with your favourite stamp set, and if you add a bit of bling in the form of rhinestone brads or glitter, you'll be amazed at how quick and easy it is. Click on the SU link to choose your supplies and I'll have them delivered to you in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.